- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Is Interactive 3-D the Next Big Thing in eLearning?
DevLearn 2014 Conference & Expo - October 30, 2014
Your course users demand more quality and sophistication in the eLearning content they interact with. A growing expectation is for attractive eLearning content that is close to virtual reality with 3-D animated and interactive content. Interactive 3-D content can help teach more effectively, and make the courses more attractive and competitive. But is it worth the effort and the costs?
In this case-study session you will explore sample content from courses and learn how they were transformed from 2-D to 3-D. You will learn how to develop 3-D content and how to evaluate the degree of complexity of 3-D animations. You will leave this session understanding how you can improve content with 3-D graphics as well as the level of effort it will require.
In this session, you will learn:
- How interactive 3-D content can enhance the users’ learning experience
- How to develop interactive 3-D content simply
- How to go from non-interactive 2-D or 3-D content to interactive 3-D content
- Tips to develop cost-effective interactive 3-D using UNITY 3D
Intermediate and advanced developers, project managers, managers, and directors with some knowledge of course-content development, graphics, and animations development or usage in courses.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Training Assistant (LMS)
New York, NY, USA
- E-learning Instructional Designer/LMS Specialist wanted
- Training Development Specialist
- Training Developer (Instructional Designer)
Los Angeles, CA/USA
- Distance Education Program Manager