- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
B.Y.O.L.: Adobe Connect—Using Layouts for Engaging Virtual Training
DevLearn 2014 Conference & Expo - October 30, 2014
Cindy Huggett Consulting
We’ve all been there—as a participant in a one-way, presentation-only style webinar. Presenters may know how to click through a series of slides, but that type of session isn’t very engaging to the learner. Also, although Adobe Connect is one of the most popular platforms for live online learning, it’s also one of the more complicated to learn to use its full feature set.
In this session you will learn how to maximize the use of Adobe Connect’s layouts to create interactive and engaging online sessions. You will explore how Adobe Connect’s layouts feature allows a presenter to quickly, dynamically, and frequently change the screen throughout a virtual program. You will go beyond the basics of Adobe Connect to create, modify, and use layouts to design interactive virtual training. You will leave this session able to immediately apply what you have learned in order to turn your live online training presentations into more engaging ones.
In this session, you will learn:
- The importance of interactive and engaging live online sessions
- How to create and modify Adobe Connect layouts
- Creative ideas for using Adobe Connect layouts to engage participants
- Practical techniques for designing interactive sessions
Intermediate designers and developers, ideally with some previous exposure to Adobe Connect, either as a participant or facilitator.
discussed in this session:
A web browser with Internet connectivity.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager