- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Add Screencasting to Your eLearning Toolkit
DevLearn 2014 Conference & Expo - October 31, 2014
Learning professionals are increasingly losing a battle against short attention spans and increased competition for learners’ attention. We need to adapt our approaches to accommodate the changing needs and desires of our audiences that want training in highly visually formats, and in short doses.
In this session you will explore the concept of screencasting and how it can provide an audience with the information they need in ways that traditional eLearning often fails to do. You will learn why screencasting is a valuable deliverable for eLearning developers to have in their skill set. You will examine how screencasting complements traditional eLearning-development skills in a way that will make your overall services more valuable. You will leave this session understanding the niche screencasting fits into for efficient and effective content delivery.
In this session, you will learn:
- What screencasting is
- How it can complement other eLearning deliverables
- How screencasting can fit into overall training strategy
- An overview of screencasting development process
- The types of training for which screencasting should be considered as a solution
Novice and intermediate designers, developers, project managers, managers, and directors with some familiarity with instructional design methodology and eLearning as a training solution.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)