- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Learning in the Cloud: What Do Learning Platforms Look Like in the Future?
DevLearn 2014 Conference & Expo - October 31, 2014
Sr. Learning Strategist
Technology is constantly evolving and changing the ways we live, work, and learn. The ways we approach learning are very different than they were even a decade ago. In order to keep our practices current, we must stay ahead of this technological evolution—and that starts with getting the most out of today’s technology.
In this session you will explore how to use systems you already have to provide on-the-job support for learning, examine the impact of cloud technologies on learning platforms, and discuss how learning platforms can integrate with other enterprise systems. You will examine the increasing role of social media as a means of enhancing informal and social learning and how to use today’s cutting-edge technologies to paint a picture of how technology will shape how we learn tomorrow.
In this session, you will learn:
- How and when to use social and informal learning tools to assist in learning and knowledge transfer
- The differences between cloud-based platforms and traditional internally hosted systems
- How learning programs have evolved in tandem with technology
- How to prepare yourself for continued technological evolution
Novice to advanced designers, developers, and managers with a basic knowledge of adult learning theory.
in this session:
Web-based and cloud-based products, Lync, SharePoint, Yammer, Internet sites, Blackboard, etc.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- National Learning Specialist - Instructional Design
King of Prussia, PA
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK