- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Using Innovative Technology to Support Successful Distance Learning Programs
DevLearn 2014 Conference & Expo - October 31, 2014
President and COO
At the request of the Quebec Ministry, innovative technology was developed to support a first-of-its-kind distance learning program launched in Quebec to encourage potential immigrants to perfect their knowledge of the French language prior to arriving in Quebec. This was an important goal to help accelerate immigrants’ access to the job market as well as facilitate their integration into their new home.
In this case-study session, you will gain insights into how they implemented the technology to create a tool that is one of the most significant innovations in online training in Canada. You will discuss best practices for developing and implementing technology to support distance learning programs with measurable success. You will understand the framework from which a successful solution was developed and implemented so that you can adapt it for your organization.
In this session, you will learn:
- How innovative technology was implemented to ensure integration
- Best practices for developing and implementing technology to support distance learning programs
- The framework from which a successful solution was developed and implemented
- How this new training delivery method offers a success rate comparable to that of a classroom-based course
Advanced designers knowledgeable in distance learning.
discussed in this session:
The Technomedia Learning and Development module.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- SuccessFactors LMS Administrator.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Remote (or Chapel Hill, NC)
- Senior Software Engineer - Node - eLearning company