- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Using an Event Producer to Ensure the Success of Your Online Events
DevLearn 2014 Conference & Expo - October 31, 2014
Online Event Producer and Speaker Coach
Kaleidoscope Training and Consulting
If you find running online sessions difficult, and you and your learners waste time setting up activities and solving technical problems, you’re not alone. Even the most experienced online presenters can struggle to manage the software and deliver a clear message at the same time. An online session producer can provide the structure and support that allow presenters to stay focused on content and keep learners engaged.
Participants in this session will discover why it is not practical for a single person to manage all the elements of a webinar. You’ll learn how working with a producer, who can manage the technology and troubleshooting, frees the presenter to focus on the content and on the learners. Join this session to find out how producers ensure successful virtual online sessions.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to handle typical virtual session disasters
- How to identify solutions to mitigate or solve problems
- Which problems are best solved by the presenter and which by the producer
- About the producer role in The eLearning Guild’s Online Forums
Beginner and intermediate; participants should have experience with webinars.
discussed in this session:
Adobe Connect, WebEx, GoToMeeting, and GoToWebinar.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Learning Experience Designer
- Learning Manager E-Learning - East Coast US
East Coast, USA
- Medical Billing Trainer
Fort Washington, PA
- Part-Time Instructional Designer/eLearning Developer
Boston, MA, USA
- Freelance ID/Technical Document Writer
Jersey City, New Jersey, US