- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Is Now the Time for the xAPI? You Decide!
DevLearn 2014 Conference & Expo - October 31, 2014
Senior Instructional Designer
The Experience API (xAPI) has become a very popular topic in our industry. It seems everywhere you look someone is talking about it and how it will change the way we look at learning. And it may well do that. But is the xAPI right for you and your organization? Is now the right time for the xAPI?
In this candid session you will explore questions that put the xAPI into context so that you can determine if it is right for you and your organization. You will discuss what xAPI provides and how that matches against your organizational needs. You will examine how the xAPI relates to your existing LMS system and how it relates to SCORM, and you will leave this session with a better understanding of the xAPI in the context of your own work so that you can decide if this is the right path, and the right time, for your organization.
In this session, you will learn:
- If the xAPI will provide your organization what it needs
- How the xAPI relates to your LMS and SCORM
- If the xAPI provides actionable data to measure and impact learning
- What you can do yourself without the xAPI
Beginning to advanced developers.
discussed in this session:
The Experience API.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager