- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Getting Started with Responsive Design
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2015 - March 25, 2015
Mobile learning continues to gain usage year after year. If you haven’t been asked about mobile yet in your organization, you likely will be soon. How do you know where, when, and how to use mobile learning? As instructional designers we are often brought solutions before questions like “we need a mobile app.” But, do you?
In this session participants will look at the world of eLearning and the importance responsive design plays in that space. You will look at where mobile learning fits into a strategy and then work forward. You will explore the use of responsive design as a learning development tool, in particular the use and application for job aids and documentation. You will leave this session with a broader understanding of mobile learning and how responsive design is used to design content for multiple devices.
In this session, you will learn:
- What responsive design is
- Some best practices for designing mobile learning
- The basics for developing point of need training for myriad devices and platforms
- Elements of mobile interface design
Novice and intermediate designers, developers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
Responsive framework, such as Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3, and Dreamweaver.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager