- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
You’re Not Just a Training Department
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2015 - March 25, 2015
Director, Academy Training and Development
Training is a word that some organizations don’t greatly value. Many organizations think of training departments as a cost to them—a line on the expense sheet having only a single purpose. Often, this happens because those working in the training department have lost sight of the other skills trainers bring to the organization, and do not repurpose those skills in other areas of the organization where they could have value.
In this session you will explore the various ways that you can apply traditional training skills in non-traditional ways to help an organization. You will see how your skills can enhance not only training, but provide communication, media, and consultation services for the entire organization. You will leave this session understanding how your training team should respond to a request to “get something out” in a way that makes sure the audience is engaged and the objectives have been met.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to leverage your team’s skills outside of training sessions
- The extra value that trainers provide an organization
- The importance of marketing those other skills
- The value of sharing with others and helping others to improve
Intermediate designers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
Adobe Captivate, Presenter, Photoshop, and Premiere.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer for Learning Platforms and Universal
Hamilton, NY, USA
- Distance Education Program Manager
Albany, New York, USA
- Learning Designers/Developers/Project Managers
- Sr. e-Learning Developer
- Technical Training and Development Specialist
Bedford, MA, USA