- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Managing Data-driven Learning Projects
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2015 - March 25, 2015
Innovations such as the Experience API (xAPI) make it possible to introduce evidence-based decision-making. Having rich sets of data we control can provide incredible feedback to designers of learning content. It also can inform the personalization of the learning experience. The presence of data brings with it a unique set of challenges new to learning and development professionals.
In this session you will explore the impacts of data on design, development, and management of learning projects. You will leave it with an understanding of what it takes to bring different types of data-informed projects into being, including eLearning content, custom mobile apps, and even RFID experiences.
In this session, you will learn:
- How evidence-based decision making changes learning projects
- How data can personalize learning experiences
- How to design and develop projects with data in mind
- The technologies that drive evidence-based decision-making projects
Novice to advanced designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
The Experience API.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- SuccessFactors LMS Administrator.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Remote (or Chapel Hill, NC)
- Senior Software Engineer - Node - eLearning company