- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
How to Build Your eLearning Portfolio
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2015 - March 25, 2015
Instructional Designer and eLearning Developer
Ashley Chiasson Consulting
There are tons of folks out there applying for new positions within the eLearning industry, but very few of them have a portfolio. Without an eLearning portfolio, prospective clients or organizations are unable to visualize how your competencies might address their needs. This can be incredibly frustrating when you’re looking to build your client base or move into an adjacent market. Building an eLearning portfolio can seem daunting: Maybe you aren’t legally allowed to use your work samples in a portfolio, maybe you don’t know where to start, or maybe you just don’t have time.
In this session participants will learn the importance of having an eLearning portfolio, while identifying the primary challenges which may be faced. You will learn how to build your portfolio without it becoming a daunting task. You will examine a number of simple solutions to these challenges. You will leave this session better prepared to take steps that will enhance your long-term job prospects.
In this session, you will learn:
- Why having an eLearning portfolio is so important
- Some of the common challenges associated with building an eLearning portfolio
- Why building your portfolio doesn’t need to be challenging
- How you can make your portfolio work for you
Novice to advanced designers and developers.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer for Learning Platforms and Universal
Hamilton, NY, USA
- Distance Education Program Manager
Albany, New York, USA
- Learning Designers/Developers/Project Managers
- Sr. e-Learning Developer
- Technical Training and Development Specialist
Bedford, MA, USA