- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Interactive Video for Training: Secrets of Success
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2015 - March 25, 2015
Ty Marbut Instructional Video
HapYak Interactive Video
The use of video for eLearning is here to stay. At the same time, learning professionals are finding it challenging to answer fundamental questions about whether or not training videos are reaching their goals. In many cases, you don’t even know if the viewer is even in the same room after they’ve clicked play.
In this revealing and interactive session, participants will learn practical tips, tricks, and secrets to produce interactive training and eLearning videos. You will explore real-world examples of how corporations and other large organizations are using video combined with seamless interactivity to provide the information needed for traditional training and on-demand performance support.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to produce video with interactivity in mind
- How to enhance memory retention and behavior change with video
- The three secrets to interactive video success
- The must-have tools for interactivity
- From examples of interactive videos that worked
Intermediate and advanced designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
YouTube annotations, Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline, HapYak Interactive Video, Interlude, and various video hosting solutions.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer for Learning Platforms and Universal
Hamilton, NY, USA
- Distance Education Program Manager
Albany, New York, USA
- Learning Designers/Developers/Project Managers
- Sr. e-Learning Developer
- Technical Training and Development Specialist
Bedford, MA, USA