- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Cloud + Mobile = Interactive F2F Training and Events
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2015 - March 26, 2015
Integrating interactive technology into training events is challenging because audience and stakeholder expectations are high, yet bandwidth, cost, and platforms are still challenging for trainers. Many services are available that use the cloud, apps, mobile devices, tablets, and PC integration—how do you choose which ones to use? There is also the challenge of creating an interactive learning experience, not just using technology for technology sake.
In this session you will review three platforms (Nearpod for Business, Poll Everywhere.com, and Doceri) and discuss how these systems were used to enhance face-to-face (F2F) events. You will evaluate each platform in terms of ease of use, learning experience, and cost and explore how to integrate these systems into training workshops that emphasize role-play, competition, teamwork, and classroom feedback. Finally you will learn best practices when facilitating a classroom using technology and see demonstrations using a variety of devices including iPad, Android, and PC.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to compare different classroom and event technologies
- How to avoid the pitfalls of cost, platform, and bandwidth
- How to integrate interactive technology into workshops and team exercises
- Best practices for using technology when presenting in the corporate classroom
Novice to advanced designers, developers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
Nearpod for Business, Polleverywhere.com, Doceri, iPad, iPhone, Android, and Twitter.
Laptop connected to the Internet; iPad connected to the Internet with Nearpod installed; phone that can send IM and Twitter messages.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager