- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Bite-size is the Right Size: How Microlearning Shrinks the Skills Gap
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2015 - March 26, 2015
Director of Learning Innovation
Rapid technological change has led to a skills half-life of just 2.5 years. At the same time, the way people consume information, and thus how they learn, has changed as well. Attention is a diminishing resource in the digital age, and workers are falling further and further behind. To defeat these twin challenges, we learning professionals must lead a revolution. Our secret weapon? Microlearning.
In this session you will learn from the experience of delivering over 3,000,000 lessons to hundreds of thousands of learners in 190 countries using microlearning. You will explore insights into what makes microlearning the optimal learning foundation for today’s learners and how to create it effectively. You will leave this session understanding what microlearning is, how to create it, and how you can put microlearning into practice.
In this session, you will learn:
- What microlearning is, and the science behind its effectiveness
- How to quickly create engaging microlearning that covers everything a learner needs to know
- How organizations of various sizes are putting microlearning into practice
- How to ensure that microlearning is addressing skills gaps in your organization, and driving your development and performance goals
Intermediate designers, developers, managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Enterprise LMS Administrator
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development