- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
The Innovative Future of Video Learning
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2015 - March 26, 2015
The use of learning videos has been widely employed for many years, and for good reason. Video-based learning can be more engaging and has proven to increase learner retention. It is fast becoming an essential learning tool. Advances in technology have triggered an explosion of innovation in the use of video for learning. But, as always, with change comes challenges.
In this case-study session, participants will learn how the IBM research and product labs are creating innovations in video learning that are going to revolutionize the way organizations leverage video for learning. You will discuss video-transcript creation that automatically creates a transcription of the video, and can even perform translations. You will explore video-delivery technology that synchronizes the transcription with the video as it plays, and allows the learner to navigate to any point in the video by clicking on the transcription. You will learn how these and other innovations are creating new ways for learners to interact with video and for video curators to analyze the effectiveness of the videos.
In this session, you will learn:
- How video learning is becoming a collaborative event, allowing learners to socialize and expand the learning experience
- How the automation of video transcription simplifies the publishing process and improves learner search capabilities
- How image analysis can automate the tagging and curation process
- How you can apply advanced analytics to gauge video effectiveness
Novice to advanced designers, developers, project managers, managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
Various video learning components of the IBM Smarter Workforce technologies.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)