- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Applying the Flipped College Classroom Experience to Corporate Training
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2015 - March 26, 2015
Enable Training and Consulting
Current initiatives are moving college content and assessment online, but what does this mean for the hands-on and collaborative learning components of an educational experience? Team-based learning and documentation are fundamental to the learning process and are often required for professional certification in technical fields of study. The work flow and tracking process for an online student that moves offline to complete the hands-on component of their coursework in a brick and mortar setting must be seamless, and this is a growing challenge.
In this session participants will learn how the college flipped classroom experience can be adopted for the corporate training environment. You will explore research gathered over 18 months of interviews and pilot programs with more than 100 educators, administrators, and students. You will examine logistical and pedagogical challenges being navigated by instructors incorporating online technology into their teaching practice, and stories of success as schools move away from lecture-based learning and towards interactive, online communities.
In this session, you will learn:
- How college instructors are being motivated to adopt flipped and blended instructional practices
- The barriers to adoption of online educational tools in college classrooms
- The benefits and disadvantages of some existing tools and platforms, from the perspective of instructors and learners
- The kinds of solutions required to support the needs of instructors with hands-on learning components in their courses
Intermediate and advanced developers, project managers, and managers with a basic understanding of flipped and blended instructional approaches.
discussed in this session:
MOOCS, LMSs, online lab tools, and digital lab books.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- National Learning Specialist - Instructional Design
King of Prussia, PA
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK