- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Offline Learning in an Online World: Why it Matters and How to Incorporate It
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2015 - March 26, 2015
SVP Business Development
Online training offers a world of opportunity and cost savings for your workforce, but if you are simply putting eLearning courses in your LMS, you are missing out on a number of opportunities. This type of technology can be quite effective beyond the traditional self-paced model; these technologies can help learners in traditional classroom settings, in the field, or even when they work in an area where online access is spotty and unreliable. In each of these scenarios, combining online technologies with classrooms and providing offline learning for disconnected situations can improve learners’ ability to meet the moment of need and increase the effectiveness of instructor-led training.
This session will show you how to incorporate online learning into your classrooms and offline learning into your overall workforce training strategy and performance support material, so your learners can maximize each training situation regardless of connections.
In this session, you will learn:
- Approaches you can use to integrate online learning into your traditional classrooms
- Content design and development strategies that takes full advantage of offline opportunities
- Examples of “offline/online” strategies that can boost on-the-job performance
- How to create an effective synergy that incorporates offline and online learning into an overall learning strategy
Intermediate and advanced designers, developers, project managers, and managers. Attendees should have a basic understanding of learning content development.
discussed in this session:
Learning applications on Mac and PC desktops and iOS and Android devices.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)