- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Meaningful Learning on the Go: The Journey from eLearning to mLearning
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2015 - March 26, 2015
CALEX Learning Consultants
Sales of mobile devices are projected to far exceed sales of desktop devices by 2015. With this brave new reality, learners need to be able to access eLearning through mobile devices, hence the burning need for mLearning. Unfortunately most eLearning courses were not originally designed for mobile devices. If you’re new to mLearning, where do you begin?
Participants in this session will explore the drivers and challenges associated with converting eLearning to mLearning. You will learn the criteria used to determine if you should convert existing eLearning materials to mLearning or just start over. You will discuss some of the cost and design considerations for mLearning, examine various tools for converting eLearning to mLearning, and leave this session with a better understanding of the mobile learning landscape and how you can get started.
In this session, you will learn:
- The key drivers and challenges associated with converting eLearning to mLearning
- How to use a cost/benefit analysis tool to determine whether to convert existing material or start from scratch
- To recognize cost and design considerations for mLearning
- Which tools are available for converting eLearning to mLearning
Novice and intermediate designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
Mobile devices (tablets and smartphones), desktop and laptop computers, Captivate, and Articulate Storyline.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Digital Learning Specialist, Learning & Development, CS
Los Gatos, CA
- Instructional Designer / E-learning Developer
San Diego, CA
- Sales Engineer
Boston, MA pref; possible remote
- Instructional Designer (remote)
- Learning Designer