- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
The Emerging Roles of the 21st-century Learning Professional
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2015 - March 26, 2015
Learning Experience Design Consultant
The eLearning Coach
The convergence of cultural and technological drivers is changing the learning landscape. The skills that have taken us this far may not be enough to carry us into the future. Learning professionals must prepare to meet the demands of the new 21st-century learning ecosystem. Directors and managers must identify how to support the L&D function of the future.
In this session participants will examine the effects that new technologies, collaboration, B.Y.O.D., and social media will have on the learning and performance field. You will explore how learning professionals must change their roles to meet the demands of the 21st century workforce. You will learn what you can expect in the future and how to prepare for changing roles. You will leave this session understanding how to support the 21st century workforce so your organization can stay ahead of the curve.
In this session, you will learn:
- How changes in culture and technology affect the learning and performance ecosystem
- How current and future workforce members can benefit from new learning technologies
- The emerging roles of learning professionals who want to support the future workforce
- How organizations can support the new learning and performance ecosystem
Novice and intermediate designers, developers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
Wearable technologies, the Internet of Things (smart objects, beacons), mobile technologies (augmented reality, RFID), content generation and curation, collaborative and social technologies, and big data.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK
- Learning Experience Manager, Technology & Operations
Foster City, CA
- Technical Training Specialist
Reading, PA (Can be any Company location in N. America)