- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
After the LMS: The Great Beyond
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2015 - March 26, 2015
When it comes to learning technologies, an LMS is a good starting point. It supports scheduling and delivery of all your structured learning programs and gives you reports on their utilization. LMS products are evolving to do even more. But what if your LMS doesn’t handle mobile or social media very well? What about informal learning, instructional games, performance support, and knowledge sharing?
In this session you will explore ways to expand your view on learning technologies and opportunities to support a broader range of learning and performance solutions than those typically handled by an LMS. You will explore five trends shaping the future of LMSs. You will leave this session learning from four case studies of organizations that created value by looking beyond the LMS.
In this session, you will learn:
- Five future LMS trends
- The key advantages of expanding your learning technologies beyond the LMS
- The six key ways an expanded learning architecture supports people
- The various technologies that you can deploy beyond the LMS
- How four organizations leveraged their learning technologies to create value beyond the LMS
Novice to advanced designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- National Learning Specialist - Instructional Design
King of Prussia, PA
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK