- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Adopting Agile Requires a Culture Change—Are You Ready?
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2015 - March 26, 2015
More and more organizations are adopting LLAMA, SAM, and other Agile-based development methods. A successful move to agile requires that everyone involved at all levels supports the method and gets on board with the change. If you are not able to get everyone on board, it’s likely any attempt to move to agile will fail. Agile is more than a project management method; it’s a culture. The good news is that it solves many of the sticking points of the old waterfall-based approaches to projects. It’s a matter of communication, communication, getting results, and communication.
Participants in this session will explore a series of global case studies that show how agile changes an organization’s culture and you’ll learn strategies to help bring about the cultural change required by agile. You will discuss how to effectively describe agile to your stakeholders, explore the criteria used to select your first agile project, and leave this session with a set of tools that will help you build an agile culture in your organization.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to describe agile project management methods to your clients, teammates, and stakeholders
- How agile methods resolve inherent shortcomings of traditional methods (ADDIE) that project sponsors are used to
- How to choose a project for your first agile engagement based on a criteria for success
- How to build a culture that supports an agile project team
- The tools and supplies you need to manage your first project using agile
Novice and intermediate designers, developers, project managers, and managers with project management roles.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager
- LMS Content Administration Specialist
Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA