- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
The Revolution L&D Needs to Have
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2015 - March 26, 2015
The evidence is clear. L&D isn’t meeting the needs of the organization. Organizations now need not only optimal execution but also continual innovation, and taking orders for courses and then cranking them out faster isn’t the answer. There’s a very important role L&D has in this critical shift for organizational success. How do we address this mismatch?
In this session you will review the symptoms, diagnose the cause, and prescribe a new regiment of activity that can cure what ails L&D. You will make it clear what is needed, and discuss how to get there. You will learn to take advantage of our new understandings, and our technology, and align with how people really think, work, and learn. You will leave this session able to attain the bright future where L&D is a key strategic component of a successful organization.
In this session, you will learn:
- The challenges L&D faces
- Why the strategies of the past will not work in the future
- New practices that better support today’s organizations
- How to better position learning as a strategic partner in your organization
Novice to advanced managers and project managers.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)