- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
B.Y.O.L.: Building Interactive Infographics with Articulate Storyline 2
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2015 - March 26, 2015
Director of Content
Infographics are an awesome way to transmit data in a fun, visual format. Interactive infographics are an even better way to engage your learners. The challenge, however, is that building an interactive infographic can seem like an overwhelming task.
In this hands-on session, you will learn how you can leverage Storyline 2’s new interactive objects and motion paths to quickly build interactive infographics. You will explore the new slider interaction, how you can use it within an infographic, and how to combine sliders and motion paths to create a flow effect. You will leave this session able to use Storyline 2’s unique features to create engaging and interactive infographics.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to work with the new slider control in Storyline 2
- How to use Storyline 2’s new slider trigger
- How to leverage sliders, object states, and layers to create motion graphics
- How to connect multiple sliders to create advanced motion effects
- Development shortcuts and tips to cut down on production time
Intermediate and advanced designers and developers with a solid working knowledge of Articulate Storyline and the ability to build projects at a fairly rapid level.
discussed in this session:
Articulate Storyline 2.
Participants should have Articulate Storyline 2 already installed on their PC laptop.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Enterprise LMS Administrator
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development