- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
The Journey from Classroom to Blended
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2015 - March 26, 2015
Director, Great Clips University
Great Clips University provides management training to all new managers and assistant managers across the company—an audience of about 2,000 people annually. Historically, training was entirely in-person and was held in over 80 locations several times per year by 45 trainers. Our company is growing at a rapid pace and expanding in a variety of geographic areas. This presents a challenge as we try to keep up with the training pace for all of these areas.
In this session participants will learn from a case study of the process that we went through to plan, develop, and launch a new blended learning solution that addressed these challenges. You will explore the details of our plan as well as the results we have seen since its launch. You will examine the various ways we partnered with SMEs to develop content, as well as the blended methods we used to deliver the program. You will leave this session understanding what went well, what did not go as well as we intended, and what we would not change.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to use the agile process in program development
- The tools and resources to use when collaborating with a geographically dispersed team
- The development process and solutions used to develop this program
- How the program was tested and rolled out
- The train-the-trainer process
- What lessons were learned and which actions to put into practice in your organization
Novice and intermediate designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
Agile development collaboration tools, Webex and Trello authoring tools, Storyline and CodeBaby LMS, and OnPoint.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK
- Learning Experience Manager, Technology & Operations
Foster City, CA
- Technical Training Specialist
Reading, PA (Can be any Company location in N. America)
- Instructional Designer