- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
B.Y.O.L.: Project Paramedic: Tools and Resources to Resuscitate Your Projects
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2015 - March 26, 2015
Coline Son Lee
Chief Learning Strategist
Whether or not your official job title is project manager, managing the creation, development, and implementation of learning solutions is a challenging task even for the most experienced. In today’s business environment, these challenges are multiplied by demands placed on lean resources and geographically dispersed teams. Juggling multiple projects without the right tool(s), or with limited resources, constantly changing requirements, nit-picky subject matter experts, and shifting business sponsors can lead to chaos and leave you overwhelmed and frustrated.
In this session participants will explore six essentials of project management and examine a variety of tools and resources for managing successful projects. You will learn about a paramedic kit of project tools that can help you and your teams collaborate and communicate and manage budgets, schedules, tasks, milestones, and deliverables to revive and keep your projects alive. You will leave this session with a number of tools that will help to resuscitate your projects and breathe success into them.
In this session, you will learn:
- To apply six essentials to identify the source of your project pain
- Tools that will help manage your learning solution projects
- To determine which tools are relevant and appropriate to your specific needs and challenges
- Tools to overcome your most painful project challenges
Novice to advanced designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
Word and Excel templates, desktop and web based apps, and mobile apps.
A laptop or tablet is required to work on activities using the tools.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager