- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Content Curation, Social Learning, and Modern Training Strategy
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2015 - March 27, 2015
How can an organization leverage the power of big data and content curation? Today’s training department lacks the tools, functions, and resources to build a self-organized learning ecosystem and modern training strategy. We need to make better use of technology to support informal and social learning in our existing systems. And before we start any of this, we need to make sure we’re maximizing our existing capital investments in training.
In this session participants will compare traditional training strategy with a modern adaption. You will be introduced to new approaches that can help you with the successful design, deployment, and delivery of a modern strategy. You will explore the growing role of curation in organizational learning. You will leave this session with a list of tools that can help bring your training strategy into the 21st century.
In this session, you will learn:
- What functions and resources your organization really needs to build an effective learning strategy
- What content curation can do for the training needs of your company
- The benefits of social learning as a tool of creating content
- Ways of maximizing your existing capital investment into training and workforce
Novice and intermediate designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
NetDimensions, Talentlms, Bigtincan, Moodle, Bloomfire, and Dreamedy.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Enterprise LMS Administrator
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development