- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Creativity 101: Integrating High-level Cognitive Objectives in Learning
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2015 - March 27, 2015
St. John's University
eLearning professionals often struggle with instructional design strategies focused on developing high-level cognitive objectives, which highlight learner creativity. Many find themselves struggling with how to best shepherd learning beyond Bloom’s Revised Taxonomy’s lower cognitive objectives levels of knowing and applying. Breaking through these barriers can yield advanced thinking and focused learning in multiple scenarios.
In this session participants will explore the world of creativity theory. You will explore creativity’s connection to Bloom’s Revised Taxonomy. You will examine various techniques to help boost development of instructional design concepts and strategies. You will leave this session with multiple approaches to creative learning activities that you can integrate into your training and development projects.
In this session, you will learn:
- Basic theories of creativity embedded in design disciplines
- About creativity and its connection to Bloom’s Revised Taxonomy
- Strategies to use to develop higher level objectives that exploit learner creativity
- Creative techniques to help boost development of instructional design concepts and strategies
- How to integrate creativity and learning, regardless of subject matter
Novice to advanced designers, developers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
Ispring Quizmaker, and PortfolioVillage.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- Learning Experience Designer
- Learning Manager E-Learning - East Coast US
East Coast, USA
- Medical Billing Trainer
Fort Washington, PA
- Part-Time Instructional Designer/eLearning Developer
Boston, MA, USA