- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Going Mobile with Adobe Captivate
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2015 - March 27, 2015
Senior Manager, Engineering
Mobile devices currently outsell personal computers. The year 2014 saw 2.4-billion device shipments of which 88% were mobile devices, so it’s very organic that mobile learning continues to gain usage year after year. If you haven’t yet been asked about your eLearning course being mobile ready in your organization, you will likely be very soon. Are you ready?
In this hands-on session you will explore how Adobe Captivate helps you to make this transition smooth with its responsive-project capabilities. You will learn the fundamental building blocks of mobile learning and the steps involved in creating mobile learning content using Captivate, content tracking, and best practices.
In this session, you will learn:
- The steps to creating a responsive project for mobile learning using Adobe Captivate
- How to perform a multiple-device preview using Edge Inspect
- How to create geolocation-aware content
- Best practices for designing mobile learning
Novice and intermediate designers, developers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
Adobe Captivate 8, Adobe Edge Inspect.
A laptop with Adobe Captivate 8 (full or trial version) installed.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- Learning Experience Designer
- Learning Manager E-Learning - East Coast US
East Coast, USA
- Medical Billing Trainer
Fort Washington, PA
- Part-Time Instructional Designer/eLearning Developer
Boston, MA, USA