- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Integrated Strategies for Leveraging Your Talent Ecosystem
Ecosystem 2015 - March 25, 2015
Sr. Product Manager
Post-recession employee engagement levels have reached critical lows. This lack of engagement shows up in expensive turn-over, lost productivity, lack of innovation, and poor customer service. More than ever before, engaging the hearts and minds of employees is absolutely crucial for retention, leadership development and succession planning, and successful execution of business strategy.
In this session you will explore examples of how large organizations are looking at onboarding and leadership development in new, more deeply integrated and inclusive ways. You will flip HR thinking from an organizational and technology-focused approach to an employee-centered view, which will open your eyes to new possibilities. You will learn how to begin increasing engagement and retention by tapping into the hidden power of your existing HR and talent management programs and technologies. You will leave this session with strategies for leveraging your existing onboarding and career development practices in new ways to create an engaging, future-focused talent ecosystem.
In this session, you will learn:
- How existing learning, HR, and talent management systems can erode engagement
- Six reasons it takes a functional talent ecosystem to impact engagement
- How other large organizations are taking steps today to attack the engagement problem
- Strategies you can consider implementing now in your own organization
Intermediate and advanced project managers, managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
Platform as a service (Paas), SharePoint, mashups/hybrid applications.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Training Assistant (LMS)
New York, NY, USA
- E-learning Instructional Designer/LMS Specialist wanted
- Training Development Specialist
- Training Developer (Instructional Designer)
Los Angeles, CA/USA
- Distance Education Program Manager