- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Mapping Your Organizational Infrastructure
Ecosystem 2015 - March 25, 2015
Learning Technology Lead
Understanding your learning architecture is critical for the success of major learning technology projects, but learning architecture can be complex and confusing. In order to be a successful partner to others in your organization, you need to be able to clearly explain your system to your stakeholders.
In this session you will learn how to create a map that explains the connections between all the moving parts of your learning architecture. You will explore how this map will enable you to get buy-in on your plans and strategy. You will learn how the learning technology components work together, which will greatly reduce confusion and time spent going over the details. You will leave this session able to build your own map and clearly explain your plans.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to find/choose images to represent components of your learning architecture
- How to clearly show the relationships between systems and the various data feeds
- How to precisely identify issues in the current architecture
- How to show what a successful solution will look like
Novice developers, project managers, managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
These maps will be built in PowerPoint, but they can be created in any diagramming software. All systems and tools used in a learning architecture will be discussed.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager