- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
The Three Pillars of Success: Standards, Infrastructure, and Resources
Ecosystem 2015 - March 26, 2015
Executive Director of Custom Services
In learning and development, thousands of projects are lost each year. They fail to be completed on time, miss their objectives, or are cancelled completely, thus jeopardizing the company and business initiative sponsoring the project. Today’s learning leaders need to understand how this can happen and what they can do to prevent it from happening in their organizations.
In this session you will examine the three pillars of success: standardization, infrastructure, and resourcing. You will learn how ability to excel in these categories will enable you to achieve great things. You will discuss why success in L&D focuses on three fundamentals of success: your ability to produce a consistent and reliable product, the infrastructure that enables you to lead and grow without sacrificing quality, and your ability to obtain and effectively optimize your resources (employees and contractors).
In this session, you will learn:
- Strategies to develop and adopt standards
- The key elements of infrastructure
- How to align technology within your processes
- How to optimize your staffing resources
- What to look for in a training vendor
Intermediate and advanced managers and directors.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager