- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Adding an LCMS to Your Learning Ecosystem
Ecosystem 2015 - March 26, 2015
Learning Technology Manager
Does the learning content developed and maintained by multiple teams across your organization reside in various silos? Do your developers recreate learning objects rather than re-purpose them? Are there issues with version control on content deployed throughout your organization that hinder progress and create confusion? If any of these describe your organization, incorporating an LCMS to your learning ecosystem may be a good solution for you.
In this session you will discuss the process for vetting and deciding upon adding an LCMS to your learning and performance ecosystem, including the selection of a vendor partner. You will learn the value propositions an LCMS presents and receive an analysis template you can immediately use to help determine if an LCMS makes sense for your organization. You will discover ideas for delivering a successful socialization campaign to your stakeholders, which is a critical element of any systemic change. This session will help make possible the addition of a key piece of technology to your learning and performance ecosystem.
In this session, you will learn:
- The LCMS value proposition for an organization
- Simple steps to determine if an LCMS makes sense for your organization
- The importance of, and ideas for, communicating the value to stakeholders
- Suggestions for forming a selection committee
- To use a provided template to help identify critical functions vendors must show you
Intermediate and advanced project managers, managers, directors, and VPs.
discussed in this session:
Learning content management systems, enterprise content management systems.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer for Learning Platforms and Universal
Hamilton, NY, USA
- Distance Education Program Manager
Albany, New York, USA
- Learning Designers/Developers/Project Managers
- Sr. e-Learning Developer
- Technical Training and Development Specialist
Bedford, MA, USA