- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Lessons from Nature: The Organic Learning Ecosystem
Ecosystem 2015 - March 26, 2015
Executive Vice President and Executive Director
The eLearning Guild
In nature, an ecosystem refers to the combination of a community of living things, the non-living elements that make up their environment, and the many ways in which those individual elements interact. In order for an ecosystem to thrive, the individual components must connect and support one another, balancing each other so that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. Ecosystems exist in the workplace as well. Understanding the structure and dependencies of an organizational ecosystem can help you build a better learning and performance strategy.
In this session you will examine the expanded scope of a learning and performance ecosystem, examining the numerous components that contribute to learning and performance improvement. You will also explore how these individual components can be combined into a single cohesive strategy in which the whole is more than the sum of its parts.
In this session, you will learn:
- A new way to look at your organization and the relationships that exist between your workers and their environment
- The numerous components of a learning and performance ecosystem and how they contribute to performance improvement
- How to build connections between individual components to form a single organizational strategy
- The various factors across the organization that impact performance
Novice to advanced managers, directors, and VPs.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)