- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
From 0 – 30: Getting Customers to Implement Software on Their Own
Performance Support Symposium 2015 - June 12, 2015
Director, User Knowledge & Learning
As a rapidly-growing cloud-based software platform, Avalara faced the challenge of doubling the number of customers implementing their software while growing the implementation team by less than 20 percent during the same time period. They needed to shift from a one-on-one and hands-on approach to software implementation in a scalable approach that enables customers to implement software on their own.
In this session you will explore a case study of how Avalara enabled over 30 percent of their new customers to implement new software on their own using performance support tools and methods. You will examine how they utilized multimedia performance support through multiple channels to help new customers successfully implement the product on their own. You will discover how they used data to improve the performance support experience. You will leave this session understanding how to leverage multiple delivery methods for performance support.
In this session, you will learn:
- How Avalara used performance support to enable over 30 percent of new customers to implement their own software
- How Avalara used data and feedback to improve customers’ experience with performance support
- How they used multimedia resources to give customers a choice about the type of performance support they access
- How to collaborate across teams to leverage multiple delivery methods for performance support
Novice to advanced designers, developers, managers, and VPs.
in this session:
Avalara AvaTax and Walk Me.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK
- Learning Experience Manager, Technology & Operations
Foster City, CA
- Technical Training Specialist
Reading, PA (Can be any Company location in N. America)