- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Flipping the Classroom with Performance Support
Performance Support Symposium 2015 - June 10, 2015
Chief Learning Strategist
Chief Learning Evangelist
There’s been a lot of talk in recent years around the benefits of “flipping the classroom.” This conversation normally centers on having learners watch lectures on their own—outside the classroom—so that classroom time can be spent on interactive applications of the content. It’s a model that a number of organizations and institutions support. But is it enough?
In this session you will explore the role that performance support can play in a flipped model. You will learn how performance support tools and resources can be used to take the flipped model beyond the classroom, allowing workers to learn application skills on the job, receiving support that helps them learn while they work.
In this session, you will learn:
- The role performance support plays in flipped learning programs
- How to use performance support tools in flipped learning
- Where the flipped classroom model fits in the context of the five moments of need
- How to get started with the flipped classroom and performance support
Novice to advanced designers, developers, and managers.
Technology discussed in this session:
Performance support tools.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- National Learning Specialist - Instructional Design
King of Prussia, PA
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK