- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Sneaking Up on Them: Introducing Performance Support to the Organization Slowly
Performance Support Symposium 2015 - June 10, 2015
Director of Learning Solutions
Despite a limited budget and a history of “check the box” training, Aristocrat Technologies organization wanted to increase just-in-time training by providing easy to consume nuggets. Management wanted tests that showed that workers knew the content at a specific point in time, but were less concerned with the worker knowing the content when needed. It wanted to find ways to address these just-in-time needs while still providing the content knowledge expectations desired by management.
In this session you will explore how the company used subject matter experts, Yammer, Oracle Learning Management System, Slidedocs, and a phased rollout of training and development to increase knowledge, have knowledge ready when the worker needed it, and go deeper with the content. You will examine various ways to integrate performance support into your organization’s existing network. You will learn from this case study what worked, what didn‘t, and why.
In this session, you will learn:
- Ways to integrate performance support in the network already in place in the organization
- How to leverage subject matter experts throughout the organization to increase engagement
- Methods to satisfy management‘s checklist training requirements and the learner‘s development
- Processes needed to implement the program
- Points of success and failure of our implementation
- Changes to workflow and processes for the training department
Novice designers, developers, managers, and project managers.
discussed in this session:
Yammer, Oracle, LMS, Slidedocs, Captivate, Camtasia, and GoAnimate.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library