- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
SMEs Unleashed: Enabling Those with Knowledge to Share
Performance Support Symposium 2015 - June 10, 2015
Director Enterprise Sales
The know-it-all’s days are over. No more is the single person who has all of the answers valued in an organization. This person represents not an asset, but a risk. However, knowing that the information the expert has needs to be shared is the easy part; enabling them to share is something else.
In this session you will explore how to get knowledge from an SME’s mind into a performance support or training solution with quality and speed. You will examine a process that uses templates and tools to streamline transfer of the knowledge. You will discover how these templates help SMEs organize their knowledge, and how that helps them to share it. You will also explore the many pitfalls to avoid when working with SMEs.
In this session, you will learn:
- How templates help SMEs organize their knowledge
- How using a tool such as uPerform streamlines the creation of PSS, training, and documentation
- The benefits of a single-source authoring tool
- Pitfalls to avoid when working with SMEs
Novice to advanced designers, developers, and managers with a basic understanding of performance support and instructional design principles.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- Learning Experience Designer
- Learning Manager E-Learning - East Coast US
East Coast, USA
- Medical Billing Trainer
Fort Washington, PA
- Part-Time Instructional Designer/eLearning Developer
Boston, MA, USA