- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
The Performance Support Video Revolution
Performance Support Symposium 2015 - June 10, 2015
The use of video for performance support has been widely employed for many years. Millions of videos are available online (e.g., YouTube). Learning institutions are videotaping lectures and creating vast digital libraries of content. The use of video has become pervasive, and for good reason. Video-based content can be more engaging and has been proven to increase learner retention. Innovations in technology have triggered an explosion in the use of video for learning and performance support. How can learning professionals join the revolution?
In this session participants will explore the innovations in video learning being created in IBM labs that are revolutionizing the way organizations leverage video for learning and performance support. You will learn how video can be used to create a dynamic and interactive experience. You will explore many innovative video technologies, including cutting edge options for delivering, socializing, analyzing, and personalizing video.
In this session, you will learn:
- How the automation of video transcription simplifies the publishing process and improves searching for performance support
- How video is becoming a collaborative event, allowing learners to socialize and expand the learning experience
- How video is no longer a passive viewing experience, with interactions, notes, and links to engage the learner
- How advanced usage analytics can be applied to gauge video effectiveness
- How image analysis can be used to automate the tagging and curation process
Novice to advanced designers, developers, managers, and project managers.
discussed in this session:
Various video components.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- National Learning Specialist - Instructional Design
King of Prussia, PA
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK