- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Getting the Most Out of Mobile in Performance Support
Performance Support Symposium 2015 - June 10, 2015
At first blush, the mobile platform seems like an ideal performance support delivery approach. First, there is an audience in need of training reinforcement as they return to the workplace after instructor-led and eLearning formal training. Secondly, nearly everyone has a mobile device in their possession—even on the job—these days, whether it is their personal device or supplied by the enterprise. The good news is that it truly is an ideal performance support opportunity. Learners need useful content on the job and at the time of need. The bad news is that there are a myriad of ways to do it wrong or ineffectively.
In this session you will explore the many disciplines needed to undertake a mobile learning performance support initiative. You will examine the many facets of effective mobile performance support and how you can leverage it to be a part of a powerful training curriculum. You will explore a useful checklist of the many important considerations involved in an effort of this type. You will leave this session with a greater confidence that you can implement engaging and useful mobile performance support in your organization.
In this session, you will learn:
- Fundamental practices for effective mLearning
- How the mobile platform is an ideal stage for performance support
- The importance of learning and understanding user experience in a performance support context
- How to leverage the unique affordances of mobile devices such as geolocation
- How social collaboration plays a role in this approach to training
Novice and intermediate designers, developers, managers, project managers, and VPs.
discussed in this session:
Invision and Stellar.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK
- Learning Experience Manager, Technology & Operations
Foster City, CA
- Technical Training Specialist
Reading, PA (Can be any Company location in N. America)