- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Ensuring Performance at The Hartford Through Blended Learning and Performance Support
Performance Support Symposium 2015 - June 10, 2015
Vice President Claims Learning
Sr. Product Manager
Front line insurance sales and customer service representatives typically have only a cursory knowledge of the back end claims systems and workflows. But today‘s business insurance customers are asking increasingly difficult questions and demanding clear competitive differentiation. How does a large, dispersed organization such as The Hartford provide claims systems and process support to non-claims personnel?
In this session participants will learn how The Hartford tapped into the “Strategies for Learning in the Workflow” (from Gottfredson & Mosher’s book Innovative Performance Support) to design a blended learning and performance support strategy. You will discover how this approach provided staff with the support needed to answer challenging customer questions. You will examine how the existing resource of Microsoft SharePoint was used to enable performance support.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to design an innovative blended learning and performance support strategy
- A strategy for sharing across corporate pillars and job boundaries
- How The Hartford armed sales and customer support staff to answer tough customer questions
- A creative approach to performance support utilizing Microsoft SharePoint
Intermediate designers, developers, managers, and VPs.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Training Assistant (LMS)
New York, NY, USA
- E-learning Instructional Designer/LMS Specialist wanted
- Training Development Specialist
- Training Developer (Instructional Designer)
Los Angeles, CA/USA
- Distance Education Program Manager