- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Performance Support: It’s All About the Bottom Line
Performance Support Symposium 2015 - June 10, 2015
Head of Marketing
Director, Sales Competency & Training
Employee errors are no joke! Simple mistakes can affect customer satisfaction while refunds or returns affect the bottom line. While changing human behavior to reduce common mistakes in the work process is the ideal, sometimes you simply can’t. When faced with this challenge, Deluxe Corp. looked to performance support for an answer.
In this case-study session you will explore how Deluxe Corp. implemented performance support within the sales process to facilitate order processing. You will discover how this approach led to first-day representatives with “less to do, and less to remember” while at the same time improving accuracy, handling times, productivity, time to competency, customer experience, and of course, sales! You will leave this session with an increased awareness of the business value of performance support and how it can help organizations better achieve their goals.
In this session, you will learn:
- How learning and development teams can be true business partners
- How performance support can deliver business results
- Lessons from a real-life example of the positive effect of performance support on a sales organization
- How to build the business case for performance support
Novice and intermediate managers, project managers, and VPs.
discussed in this session:
Leo Performance Support platform.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join with a free membership to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Training Assistant (LMS)
New York, NY, USA
- E-learning Instructional Designer/LMS Specialist wanted
- Training Development Specialist
- Training Developer (Instructional Designer)
Los Angeles, CA/USA
- Distance Education Program Manager