- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Micro-learning for Performance Support Using MVC: Mobile-video Collaboration
Performance Support Symposium 2015 - June 10, 2015
General Manager—Technology Solutions
Delivering precise information in real time is vital in successful implementation of any performance support strategy or system. Due to the on-demand and just-in-time nature of performance support, pre-defined and structured content results in multiple issues including undesired performance, pushing irrelevant information, lack of interest, and more. Knowing that linear learning is not capable of fulfilling performance support needs, many organizations are unsure about choosing the right path for creating content.
In this session you will learn how you can use micro-learning effectively to prepare content for performance support. You will discuss three key aspects—mobility, video, and collaboration (MVC)—which help in achieving performance support requirements. You will examine the importance of various mobile features, the role of video content, and the need of crowd-sourcing for knowledge collaboration in performance support solutions. You will leave this session understanding how MVC is helping provide performance support effectively in area like sales training, product training, on-the-job aids, and more.
In this session, you will learn:
- The importance and application of bite-sized knowledge chunks in performance support
- To visualize micro-learning as a complete solution to providing performance support
- The effectiveness of mobility to deliver video based interactive and rich content
- The role of crowd sourcing in knowledge generation and knowledge sharing for improved performance support
- Lessons from a case study that demonstrates an implementation of micro-learning and MVC
Novice to advanced designers, developers, managers, project managers, and VPs.
discussed in this session:
Next-generation video delivery platforms, mobile devices, and technologies, a collaboration platform for content creation, and micro-learning techniques.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)