- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Performance Support: Taking It Further
Performance Support Symposium 2015 - June 11, 2015
Marc Rosenberg and Associates
You’ve heard about performance support and hopefully tried a small project or two. Or maybe you’re excited by the idea and want to accelerate its growth in your organization. Once you get to initial buy-in, either just within your team or with a small group of initial clients, what’s next?
In this session you will explore several next steps in your performance support journey, including how to sell the idea to your clients and stakeholders. You will look at the positioning of performance support in the learning and performance ecosystem and see how other ecosystem components, like social media, knowledge management, and mLearning can help take it further. You will also discuss some ideas for turning performance support into a part of your business model.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to sell performance support to your stakeholders
- Where performance support fits in the learning and performance ecosystem
- How to take performance support efforts further
- How to integrate performance support into your organization’s business model
Novice to advanced designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
Social media, knowledge management, and performance support.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Enterprise LMS Administrator
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development