- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
How to Leverage Retention Science for Effective Sales Performance Support
Performance Support Symposium 2015 - June 10, 2015
With employees unable to retrieve up to 90 percent of information from initial onboarding, organizations need a way to reinforce training programs for maximum knowledge retrieval and provide support to ensure reps are fully productive, all at less cost. Moreover, learning management systems are not innate to the daily rituals of workers and as a result, there is a disconnect between training and the workforce.
In this session you will explore the role retention science can play in facilitating the two stages of knowledge as a content source for performance support design and delivery. You will learn how this approach has been applied in sales environments and proven to increase sales productivity and business outcomes. You will discover how to create sales support in ways that support how sellers learn, retain, and apply support content. You will also learn how to use technology to extend the onboarding process to a scalable, just-in-time support model for sales organizations.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to design efficient and effective sales performance support content using retention-science methodologies
- How to effectively deliver sales support content where and when sales will use it
- Real-world examples of how top selling organizations have used and benefited from a retention-science approach
- How to seamlessly carry forward sales support from onboarding and integrate it into sellers’ daily activities
Novice and intermediate designers, managers, and project managers working in a sales environment.
discussed in this session:
CRM systems, mobile technology, and marketing automation systems.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)