- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Building a Performance Support Team
Performance Support Symposium 2015 - June 12, 2015
Director of Learning Technologies
Sears Holdings Corporation
It is critical to have leadership support and funding for performance support to move forward. However, without proper personnel and expertise, there will not be desirable penetrations of performance support strategy. How can an organization build a team that is focused on performance support?
In this session participants will learn from one organization’s experiences in building a special team to implement performance support strategy. You will explore the importance of identifying the skills required for performance support. You will discuss how to transition existing instructional designers, learning technologists, etc. into performance support roles. You will examine how to manage/educate stakeholders on what performance support is. You will discuss how to acquire and/or develop tools for the team to use. You will leave this session with a process and methodology for execution in your own organization.
In this session, you will learn:
- The skills required for a performance support team
- How to transition existing instructional designers, learning technologists, etc. into performance support roles
- How to manage/educate stakeholders on what performance support is
- How to acquire the tools, processes, and methodology for the team to use
Novice and intermediate designers, developers, managers, project managers, and VPs.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer-Sales Training
- E-Learning Development Manager
- HR Analyst
Riverside, California, USA
- Instructional Designer
- Instructional Designer (Operational Systems Directorate)
Richland, WA, USA