- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Managing the Ebb and Flow of Performance Support Across the Enterprise
Performance Support Symposium 2015 - June 11, 2015
Senior Learning Solutions Manager
We often describe the shift towards performance support as a linear journey, one that continues in a single direction. The reality is quite different. Over time an organization’s utilization of performance support rises and falls with the changing tides. Managing your journey over the course of time can be a challenge.
In this session you will examine the opportunities and challenges of managing a performance support strategy in a business over an extended period. You will explore a case study in which performance support has been used in a large organization for over seven years. You will explore the impact of changes over time and the strategies that have been used with the greatest success.
In this session, you will learn:
- How performance support strategies evolve over time
- How to manage performance support strategies when technologies change
- How to manage performance support strategies when organizational priorities shift
- How to manage performance support strategies when sponsors change
Intermediate and advanced managers and directors.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Enterprise LMS Administrator
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development