- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Speak No Evil: Using Voice-based Tools for Performance Support
Performance Support Symposium 2015 - June 11, 2015
One of the biggest challenges in providing performance support solutions is trying to figure out how to perform the user experience with little effort on the user. By giving users access to what they need when they need it with just their voice, you remove the barrier of needing to physically interface with a device. The future of voice-based searching, data collection, and biofeedback will help accelerate the adoption of the tools that provide a quick ROI for the organization.
In this session you will explore several examples of organizations using voice-based performance support tools. You will participate in utilizing some of these applications during the session to experience first-hand how they work, explore how voice-based interfaces can measure performance in ways that have been previously unavailable, and leave this session understanding voice-based tools and how they can support your performance support initiatives.
In this session, you will learn:
- How advanced voice-based technologies have come from the initial days of Siri
- How to use a check list of the types of learning applications best suited for voice enablement
- How you can measure what you say and how you say something for ongoing feedback
- How to decide which voice-based solution might fit into existing applications
Novice to advanced designers, developers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
A variety of voice-based solutions utilized in warehouses, call centers, field sales employees, and consumer applications.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer-Sales Training
- E-Learning Development Manager
- HR Analyst
Riverside, California, USA
- Instructional Designer
- Instructional Designer (Operational Systems Directorate)
Richland, WA, USA