- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Call It Anything But Performance Support
Performance Support Symposium 2015 - June 11, 2015
Workforce Performance Strategist
Human Performance Outfitters
Adopting an embedded performance support (EPS) strategy is unlike most other learning initiatives because it involves a paradigm shift from learning to performance. As such, the presence of change—potentially transformational change—becomes a significant restrainer when attempts are made to disrupt familiar methodologies. In other words, the problem is effectively positioning the solution.
In this session you will explore the challenge of positioning—or selling—disruptive EPS methods and tactics in a non-threatening way by leveraging familiar aspects of learning design and development methods. You will discuss a real scenario where internal positioning worked by NOT talking about performance support. Participants will focus on how to build the case for EPS by avoiding the jargon that so easily comes to mind and instead focusing on the performance outcomes that will drive the business forward.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to change the conversation from training to performance
- How to scope a pilot proof of concept
- How to extend discovery into the point of work
- How to dig for the right performance metrics
- How to leverage and protect existing technology investments
Novice to advanced designers, developers, managers, projects managers, and VPs.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Enterprise LMS Administrator
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development