- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
SkillCamp 2.0: The Performance Support Journey at Bayer CropScience
Performance Support Symposium 2015 - June 10, 2015
Head of SkillCamp
The shift towards performance support is a journey—a journey that is just beginning for many organizations. For other organizations, the journey has been ongoing. They have encountered challenges and barriers and built strategies to overcome them. There is much that can be learned from an organization that has already travelled down the performance support road.
In this session you will learn from a case study on how Bayer CropScience set up a marketing and sales learning framework for their organization. You will discover how performance support became a pivotal component in their approach to shaping functional skills and contributing to achieving business outcomes. You will learn many tips as you shape your own path towards performance support.
In this session, you will learn:
- How Bayer CropScience approached performance support from a business perspective
- The key challenges for developing a functional learning and performance framework
- The successes and lessons learned while implementing this framework
- How the Bayer CropScience solution has journeyed across the performance support maturity model
Intermediate and advanced managers and directors.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)