- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Taking WebEx & PowerPoint to the Limit—Expedited Deployment for Mobile
mLearnCon 2015 - June 10, 2015
Director of Learning Solutions
Advanced Network Information
The process of getting online learning from planning to posting can be arduous, time- and resource-consuming, and require hundreds of hand-offs between team members. Every measure must be taken to expedite each step along the way in order to make online learning relevant and timely to learners and therefore provide organizational benefits equal to costs. Adding mobile deployment to this equation only further complicates it.
In this session you will learn how leveraging built-in capacities of PowerPoint for storyboard review, animation, and a certain amount of production can expedite time to media posting. You will explore how integrating WebEx recordings of expert presentations is a fast and easy way to add credibility and interest to online and mobile learning. The combination of PowerPoint and WebEx and their ubiquity renders them outstanding tools to expedite the deployment of online learning programs.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to optimize PowerPoint for storyboarding and review process
- How to produce raw MP4 files from PowerPoint
- How to extract audio and video from WebEx
- How to finalize media for mobile using Adobe Creative Cloud
Intermediate designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
WebEx, PowerPoint, Handbreak, and Adobe Creative Cloud.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager